For those considering training to start a successful career as a mortgage advisor, their training begins with passing the CeMAP qualification (Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice), which consists of CeMAP 1, 2 and 3.
A professional CeMAP training course should be based on a small group of up to 10 – 12 people to one tutor experienced in the Financial Services Sector and the CeMAP exam. A five day CeMAP training course is intensive, focused and prepare the delegates for the CeMAP 1, 2 and 3 exams.
There are many benefits to studying and undertaking a professional CeMAP training course:
- The entire CeMAP training industry is based upon the fact that these courses are much easier than going through and studying the manual provided by the ifs School of Finance manuals, where people are given no guidance and no instruction
- On a professional course, delegates are able to focus and complete their study with no interruptions or distractions, which means the material is absorbed much qucker and easier
- The course content is presented in simple, bite-sized chunks and sections of information, making it much easier to absorb and learn properly, not just learn by rote, but actually understand and take in
- At the end of each chunk or section, there is a short test, which is completed and marked in the small study group. Unlike on some CeMAP courses, these questions are all in the same format as will be presented in the CeMAP exam and are mainly from past CeMAP papers, meaning that there are no surprised once the delegate gets to the actual exam itself
- Support, guidance and assistance is available from the high quality and experienced CeMAP trainers
There are many other benefits of training on a professional CeMAP training course and these are only a sample.