Customer Complaints Policy
In the unlikely event that a customer of client is unhappy with any aspect of the services provided by Beacon Financial Training ltd, they should write in the first instance to:
The Managing Director
Beacon Financial Training Ltd
Martland Mill Business Centre
As an alternative, the customer can give notice of their complaint via email to:
- This letter /emailneeds to include detailed information in relation to the nature of the complaint, any evidence if appropriate, and needs to be received within 28 days of the alleged incident/problem/event.
- Any complaints received later than 28 days after the alleged incident/problem/event could still be considered at the discretion of the Managing Director of Beacon Financial Training Ltd
- Subject to the above, if the complaint falls within our Customer Complaints policy rules, then Beacon Financial Training are obligated to give a final written response or email to this complaint within 8 weeks of the initial written complaint.
- Once the final written response/email is provided, there is no further right of appeal within the company itself but the customer will be recommended to obtain their own independent legal advice.
- If the customer has not received a final written response or email within the 8 weeks or if the customer is unhappy with the content and decision within the final written response or email , then the customer is recommended to obtain their own independent legal advice.